Thursday 22 January 2015

Still Alive

As some of you may have noticed, my presence on my blog, for a while has been all but non existent, well I don't have a good reason for that I just got bored, But alas I have returned with a wealth of knowledge and experience, hahaha as if.

As you may have so cunningly observed I am not writing this post on Tumblr as I said I would do, well the reason for that is that I got bored of it (recurring pattern here).

I can't Imagine I will be doing many top ten lists in the future but here is one just for that one fan of mine, My favorite colours...

10) Brown
9) Orange
8) Yellow
7) Grey
6) Blue
5) White
4) Turquoise
3) Purple
2) Green
1) Red and black

In depth right, brought a tear to my eye.

anyway the real thing I shall be writing about is what my Ideal world would be like. Frankly it would be quite chaotic yet peaceful, angry yet forgiving,  inconvenient yet also strangely convenient. As we all no Chaos and freedom are one in the same one can not live with out the other it is essential as air (My main man Zaheer).



The first thing that comes to mind would be that there would be a serious problem to do with spontaneous combustion, No I'm not Joking. You just be standing with yo friends when suddenly one of them is on fire and the other thing about my world is that people would often not react to much they'd be like "well, Steve is a goner". There would be no reason for the combustion it just happens, but it would be convenient at times like in winter when everyone is super cold, then your burning mess of a friend becomes a nice fore for everyone to stand around.

Generally the world would just be out to ruin your day, it would be the world were saying "at least it isn't raining " will cause it to rain and quite badly. Or you would be going down a zip wire and out of nowhere a tree would grow almost instantaneously for you to crash into.

Of course you realize that this world is simply good for amusement and would be hell to live in, but if it's funny it's probably worth it, at least that what me and my friends say

Seeya soon
AlmightyPSYduck o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment