Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dreamy Eyed

I got to remembering recently, I came across a memory when a friend of mine asked what I'd look for in a girl, mainly what I preferred look wise.

But here is the thing, for a while now, looks have not been that important to me, I mean I would prefer a girl to be good looking but I would go out with someone based on their personality and I'm not just saying that to make the ladies swoon.

Once upon a time I would of gone out with a girl over looks. Well actually I'm pretty sure in a situation as such I'd probably activate my instinctive fight or flight mechanic and find an excuse to leave, avoiding it entirely out of panic.

Looks wise though I'd say one of the most important things for me in a girl is for her to have nice well looked after hair, Not to long and not too short, I find that scruffy shorter hair is what I seem to prefer, also I'm not into blondes that much (at least not 3d ones), I actually have a thing for blue hair, don't know why.

Personality wise, I want a girl that is strong willed, now I don't mean a colossal mouthy b**** who says she is a strong independent women, what I mean is a girl who who can deal with things without making a big fuss and doesn't rely on people to much and doesn't pry to far when not welcome (this may be because of my own hate of help from others). She has also got have a positive outlook on life, I can't stand people who act all sad and depressed over every little thing.

As much as I talk about my "dream" girl the truth is I have never been the type to move anything forward relationship wise, I'm also not the most desirable guy in the world but what are you gonna do, I'd be fine without one anyway.

Seeya soon

Almighty PSYduck o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment