Wednesday 12 February 2014

The origin

So I imagine a few of you will be wondering "What's up with that name", well I'll tell you.

It all originated more than a year ago now when I first went to a college to study Animal management, one of the people i became friends with was this girl who was using a Pikachu bag for all her stuff, which of course being a Pokemon fan like myself was probably what made me and her friends. Because of her Pikachu bag me and another friend I made there started calling her Pikachu, so because of that we decided to give the rest of us Pokemon themed nicknames, I believe there was a Pikachu, PSYduck, Squirtle and a meowth.

So the PSYduck name ended up sticking for me, I think what made us getting along so well is the mutual love of anime and gaming. I was expecting to find more people who would be more concentrated on work and that where more grown up, but to my amazement they were all still like i have been for the last 10 years, not that I'm complaining.

The almighty bit you say, well that just... sounds better don't you think.

See ya soon
Almighty PSYduck o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment