Friday 28 March 2014

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

So earlier today I was with some friends and we were talking about different anime girls that we would date, we would come up with an anime and we had to all choose a different one.

I know that is not exactly the coolest thing to do but I like to get to know people more, this may seem unbelievable because I'm the most socially awkward person I know. Its good to get to know some of your friends preferences and what they like, sometimes they might surprise you such as liking the same as you or liking something completely different. You may even find something out about yourself, I mean earlier I kinda of found out that I may have a thing for little sisters (not in a pedophilic way), just that with all the questions we asked I generally went for the characters who were the little sister, for example Ruby (RWBY) and Lisanna (fairytail). I dunno it could just be a coincidence.
Seeya soon
Almighty PSYduck o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment